Gas Safety Certificates

Our qualified Gas Safe registered engineers can perform inspections and issue gas safety certificates to landlords and home owners throughout the Merseyside area.

If you own a rental property, you are required by law to have a valid Gas Safety Record (CP12). This has to be issued by a registered Gas Safe engineer who must have completed all the required safety checks once a year.

Our registered engineers can perform all the necessary tests and checks on your gas system and all appliances, to certify that your rental property is a safe and healthy environment for your tenants.
We will work with you to find a convenient time for the inspection, and will complete the job and issue your certificates on time and on budget.

We will send you an annual reminder 1 month prior to CP12 renewal.

Our highly experienced, qualified, Gas Safe registered gas engineers are available for installations, maintenance and repair work. We will always respond to every call as promptly as we can – we are even available anytime in an emergency.

Call us today to find out more or book an appointment!

 tel: 07818 70 20 70 

Example Gas Safety Record

Experienced, qualified, Gas Safe registered engineers

The whole of Merseyside covered

Can help with all domestic heating and plumbing needs!