YOUR FINANCE JOURNEY STEPS WILL INCLUDE:
1. Click Here to start an application
2. Browse our website for your desired product/service
3. Call us to place your order – 07818 70 20 70
Once you’re approved, we will contact you and explain the whole process. We will then get your goods/services fitted at a time that suits you.
We want to give our customers the opportunity to be able to buy what they need as well as what they can afford. Therefore we have teamed up with Snap Finance to help our customers spread the cost at an affordable price and with flexible repayment options.
Snap Finance offers great approval amounts, flexible repayments and 100 days interest-free pay off! That’s right – pay the loan within 100 days and pay no interest.
Free to apply. If approved just pay a £30 deposit but you won’t need to pay that until you’ve chosen your items and are ready to sign the agreement.
Up to £2,000 paid directly to Boiler Experts NW Ltd on your behalf.
- Spread the repayments over 12 months
- Repay weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit you
- Clear the loan within 100 days and pay no interest
If you have any questions or you would like help filling out the application, please call our office on 07818 70 20 70. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com and we’ll call you on our return.
Easy to apply:
- Click Here to start your application
- Fill out the application form on your phone or tablet/laptop/computer
- Get an instant decision: Approved or Denied
- Browse our website for your desired products/services
- Pay the £30 deposit and sign your agreement
- Have your goods/services delivered and completed at a time that suits you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum 18 years old
- Minimum income £200 per week
- Resident in UK
- Active UK bank account, which allows direct debits
Can the customer pay off their loan early?
- Yes, the customer can pay off the loan in part or in full at any time. There are no administration fees for early repayments. Interest will be charged up to the day of the customer’s final payment. Customer service number 0330 0109381 for early settlements
When does the customer start payments?
- On their next payday after delivery of the goods
At what point is the finance agreed?
- The finance is agreed when the invoice has been created for the correct value of the goods and the customer has signed it and paid £30 deposit.
Customers can find out more about Snap Finance Ltd (UK)